The terms & conditions set out on our website includes those on the ‘Shipping‘ and ‘Warranty‘ pages. By using our website and services, you agree to be bounded by the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
Making a purchase – Ordering
• Browse through our website and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
• For new customers, an account will be created when checking out.
• For existing customers, please login to your account when prompted in the checkout page.
• We accept Debit/Credit card payment via third party payment gateway. If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake on our end.
Making a purchase – Confirmation of order
• When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us.
• We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason.
• In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
• All items remain the property of TakeAseat.sg until paid in full.
• All items are subject to availability. In the eventuality of an item becoming out of stock, we will advise you of the new delivery time and you will be offered the option of an alternative or a refund.
Correcting your order
• You are able to correct on your order up to the point at which you click on submit or make payment on the final page of our ordering process.
Acknowledgment and acceptance of your order
• Once you placed an order on our website, our system will automatically notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order.
• In the eventuality of an item becoming out of stock, we will advise you of the new delivery time prior to placing a back order and you will also be offered the option of an alternative or a refund.
Payment, pricing, promotions & discount coupons
• Payment will be done via third party payment gateway.
• All promotions are subject to availability.
• Discount coupons are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
• TakeAseat.sg reserves the right to change or end any promotions without prior notice.
• There is no return policy or change of mind policy (including due to unsatisfactory).
• TakeAseat.sg reserves the right to reject any return request arising from change of mind or product not satisfied.
Cancellation of Orders
• A 7% PayPal processing/admin fee will be borned by the customer should the customer decides to cancel the order. (i.e. Total payment for item is $100.00, Refund will be $93.00)
• In the event where the product is already on its way for delivery/delivered, customers will also have to bear an additional minimum service fee of $40 (inclusive of labour and transport) for services that have been provided thus far at the point of the request, on top of the 7% PayPal processing fee.
• Our warranty covers manufacturer defects against mechanism (i.e. hydraulic gas lift) and labour only.
• Chair material, leather, wear and tear, accidental damage are not covered under our warranty.
• TakeAseat.sg reserves the right to whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed and decide whether the parts should be repaired or replaced.
• The warranty will end immediately if the product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse or a lack of proper care and maintenance.
• The warranty only applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any rights to benefit from any of these terms and conditions.
• Replacement parts may take up to 5 days to 2 months subject to availability.
Updating account information
• Once registered you can then update your account information so that any deliveries are accurate and so that we can keep you informed of any special offers available to our customers.
• In the event that you have forgotten your password and is unable to reset your password, please do not hesitate to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• A product review form or email will be sent to your email address once the order status has been changed to ‘Completed’. Your review will help us to continue providing great products and helps potential buyers to make confident decisions.
• Newsletter will be sent periodically to the billing email address or/and registered email address for updates such as for promotions, launching of new products, etc.
• You may choose to opt out from the Newsletter subscription if you do not wish to receive further Newsletter.