SEIV Electric Standing Desk
$599.00 Incl. GST
The SEIV electric standing desk provides users with the option to switch between sitting and standing with just a button. Using dual motor system, the electric standing desk can be adjusted to a height of between 63cm to 128cm. It produces a low noise level of under 50 dB while adjusting. The electric standing desk can hold a maximum weight capacity of 120 KG inclusive of the tabletop.
- Free Installation (With TakeAseat’s Tabletop)
- Free Delivery (Note: T&C Apply)
- Note: Delivery lead time – 7 to 12 working days
SEIV Electric Standing Desk
The SEIV electric standing desk provides users with the option to switch between sitting and standing with just a button. Using dual motor system, the electric standing desk can be adjusted to a height of between 63.7cm to 128cm. It produces a low noise level of under 50 dB while adjusting. The electric standing desk can hold a maximum weight capacity of 120 KG inclusive of the tabletop.
It comes with rounded control keypad for its height adjustment. In addition, there are several preset heights that can be set via its memory setting, giving users the convenience of adjusting to the height they want effortlessly. Above all, we have more than 100 different tabletop lamination designs available for you to choose from for your own personalized electric desk. The designs are suited for different spaces, such as with matte black top for a gaming desk or a wooden design as an office desk.
The lamination sheets (customized tabletop designs) that we used are certified with Singapore Green Label certification and have fulfilled the requirements of low emission and low toxicity, suitable for use in environments where people spend extended periods of time. The laminates also undergo GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification Program, a third-party verification for low emitting products. It identifies specific products that have been tested to ensure the chemical and particle emission meets acceptable indoor air quality pollutant guidelines and standards. It is a valuable tool for architects, designers and even home owners who want to specify and purchase low-emitting products for indoor environment.
For individuals who likes solid wood tables, we now have solid wood tabletops that are made entirely out of locally sourced wood from the trees that were once on our streets. It offers a second life for these solid woods and makes your room more refreshing.
Features & Specifications
- Frame available in black and white colours
- Dual motor system
- 3 tier rounded table legs column
- Adjustment speed of approximately 32mm/second
- Low noise level of under 50 dB when adjusting
- Extendable for tabletop length from 1.2 metres to 1.8 metres
- Height adjustment of 63.7cm to 128cm
- Touch controller for table height adjustment
- LCD screen that displays table height
- Preset heights set via memory setting
- Load capacity 120 KG (Inclusive of tabletop weight)
- 3 year warranty against mechanism (i.e. motor system, circuit board)
- Delivery may take up to 7 – 12 working days for customized tabletop (i.e. Tabletop design with codes)
- Once your order has been placed, the tabletop will be crafted and as such, any order cancellation will not be allowed.
- Standard tabletop is made of MDF wood, customised tabletop is made of plywood with ABS edging
- Actual tabletop colours may vary slightly due to the fact that every device has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently.
- ErgoLife Power Rail NetBox can be clamp on desk with a thickness of 40mm max.
Ergo Curve Tabletop Dimension