2020 Electric Standing Desk Frame
$599.00 Incl. GST
Level up your gaming or improve your efficiency at work with our flagship electric standing desk. Our electric standing desk provides users with the option to alternate between sitting and standing with just a touch of a button. Operating with a dual motor system, the electric standing desk can be raised to a maximum height of 123cm and lowered down to a minimum height of 60.5cm.
With over 100 more tabletop designs to choose from, build your own personalised electric standing desk – gaming desk or office desk with us. Reach out to us to find out more about our wide range of tabletop designs and check out the electric standing desks which we have created for our customers here.
- Free Installation (With TakeAseat’s Tabletop)
- Free Delivery (Note: T&C Apply)
- Note: Delivery lead time – 7 to 12 working days
Electric Standing Desk
Our flagship electric standing desk provides users with the option to switch between sitting and standing with just a button. Using dual motor system, the electric standing desk rises up to a maximum height of 123cm and down to a minimum height of 60.5cm. It produces a low noise level of under 50 dB while adjusting. The electric standing desk can hold a maximum weight capacity of 125 KG inclusive of the tabletop.
It comes with a soft touch control keypad for its height adjustment. In addition, there are 3 preset heights that can be set via its memory setting, giving users the convenience of adjusting to the height they want effortlessly. Above all, we have more than 100 different tabletop lamination designs available for you to choose from for your own personalized electric desk. The designs are suited for different spaces, such as with matte black top for a gaming desk or a wooden design as an office desk.
Upgrade your electric desk with our ergonomic accessories such as the monitor arm. Read more to find out the reasons you should be using a standing desk and the 5 benefits of an electric standing desk. Also, check out our electric standing desk being featured in the best standing desk list.
The lamination sheets (customized tabletop designs) that we used are certified with Singapore Green Label certification and have fulfilled the requirements of low emission and low toxicity, suitable for use in environments where people spend extended periods of time. The laminates also undergo GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification Program, a third-party verification for low emitting products. It identifies specific products that have been tested to ensure the chemical and particle emission meets acceptable indoor air quality pollutant guidelines and standards. It is a valuable tool for architects, designers and even home owners who want to specify and purchase low-emitting products for indoor environment.
For individuals who likes solid wood tables, we now have solid wood tabletops that are made entirely out of locally sourced wood from the trees that were once on our streets. It offers a second life for these solid woods and makes your room more refreshing.
Features & Specifications
- Frame available in black and white colours
- Dual motor system
- 3 tier square table legs column
- Adjustment speed of approximately 38mm/second
- Low noise level of under 50 dB when adjusting
- Extendable for tabletop length from 1.15 metres to 1.9 metres
- Height adjustment of 60.5cm to 123cm
- Touch controller for table height adjustment
- LCD screen that displays table height
- Sedentary alert
- 3 preset heights set via memory setting
- Cable management bracket underneath
- Power: 100V – 240V
- Load capacity 125 KG (Inclusive of tabletop weight)
- 3 year warranty against mechanism (i.e. motor system, circuit board)
- Standard tabletop is made of MDF wood and have rounded corners, customized tabletop is made of plywood with ABS edging and have sharp corners
- Solid wood tabletop has a thickness of 3cm
- Actual tabletop colours may vary slightly due to the fact that every device has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently
- Actual tabletop patterns for customized lamination and solid wood may vary slightly
- ErgoLife Power Rail NetBox can be clamp on desk with a thickness of 40mm max
- Delivery may take up to 7 – 12 working days for customized tabletop (For Tabletop lamination design with codes)
- Delivery may take 14 working days for solid wood tabletop
- Once your order has been placed, the customized tabletop or solid wood tabletop will be crafted and as such, any order cancellation will not be allowed
- Please contact us should you have any enquiry before placing your order