Electric Standing Desk (Dual Motors)
$599.00 Incl. GST
Level up your gaming or improve your efficiency at work with our flagship electric standing desk. Our electric standing desk provides users with the option to alternate between sitting and standing with just a touch of a button. Operating with a dual motors system, the electric standing desk can be raised to a maximum height of 123cm and lowered down to a minimum height of 60.5cm.
With over 100 more tabletop designs to choose from, build your own personalised electric standing desk – gaming desk or office desk with us. Reach out to us to find out more about our wide range of tabletop designs and check out the electric standing desks which we have created for our customers here.
- Free Installation
- Free Delivery (Note: T&C Apply)
Electric Standing Desk
Our flagship electric standing desk provides users with the option to switch between sitting and standing with just a button. Using dual motors system, the electric standing desk rises up to a maximum height of 123cm and down to a minimum height of 60.5cm. It produces a low noise level of under 50 dB while adjusting. The electric standing desk can hold a maximum weight capacity of 125 KG inclusive of the tabletop.
It comes with a soft touch control keypad for its height adjustment. In addition, there are 3 preset heights that can be set via its memory setting, giving users the convenience of adjusting to the height they want effortlessly.
Above all, more than 100 tabletop designs are available for you to choose and build your own personalised electric desk. These desks are suited for different spaces – with matte black top and LED lights underneath which transform into a gaming desk or a traditional wood top as an office desk. Upgrade your electric desk with our ergonomic accessories such as the monitor arm.
Read more to find out the reasons you should be using a standing desk and the 5 benefits of an electric standing desk. Also, check out our electric standing desk being featured in the best standing desk list.
Features & Specifications
- Frame available in black and white colours
- Dual motors system
- Adjustment speed of approximately 38mm/second
- Low noise level of under 50 dB when adjusting
- Extendable for tabletop length from 1.15 metres to 1.9 metres
- Height adjustment of 60.5cm to 123cm (2020 version)
- Touch controller for table height adjustment
- LCD screen that displays table height
- Sedentary alert
- 3 preset heights set via memory setting
- Cable management bracket underneath
- Power: 100V – 240V
- Load capacity 125 KG (Inclusive of tabletop weight)
- 3 year warranty against mechanism (i.e. motor system, circuit board)
- Delivery may take up to 5 – 9 working days for customized tabletop (i.e. Tabletop design with codes)
- Once your order has been placed, the tabletop will be crafted and as such, any order cancellation will not be allowed.
- Standard tabletop is made of MDF wood, customised tabletop is made of plywood with ABS edging
- Tabletop is ready stock
- Actual tabletop colours may vary slightly due to the fact that every device has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently.
Ergo Curve Tabletop Dimension
Black (2020 version), White (2020 version)
You may also like…
- Humanscale Liberty Task Chair – L111BM10CF10 (Standard Black)
- $1,050.00 Incl. GST
- Add to cart