How Can One Office Chair Design Fit Everyone Ergonomically?
All of us comes in different shapes and sizes – some taller, some smaller – so if everyone is different, how can a single office chair design fit everyone ergonomically? Even though it’s adjustable, can it really fit you comfortably? That’s why we have a wide range of office chairs for you to choose from, to your perfect fit.
Our Office Chairs As Featured In
& Loved By The Community
Budget Friendly Executive Office Chairs
Choose from our wide range of budget friendly executive office chairs, with mid and high back options, so you can easily find just the right office chair for you and your desk.
Ergonomic Office Chairs
Increase your productivity and improve your sitting posture with our fully adjustable ergonomic office chairs. Enjoy the comforts of our ergonomic office chairs all day even when sitting for long hours!
Your Sitting Posture Can Have A Significant Impact
Have you ever felt yourself having a stiff neck, shoulders and back pain after a long day at work? Research has shown that sitting for a prolonged period of time can do harm to your health.
We spend so much time sitting in front of a desk each day that it is essential to get an office chair that can better support our sitting posture throughout the day. We often tend to forget to sit in a correct posture while doing our work, because of the lifestyle that we live.
Having an good office chair can help keep our posture straight without having to remind ourselves all the time. An good office chair also have features that better support our body which can help prevent sitting-related injuries as well as work-related back pain.
Whether you work at home or in an office, a good office chair is essential. An office chair is one of the most important elements when it comes to your work environment. For people who work long hours at their desk, A good chair will make you feel comfortable, promote better posture and help you concentrate on your tasks at hand. Not only do they improve your health but they can also increase productivity! There are plenty of stylish options available – from traditional to modern designs – that will help keep your mind on the task at hand instead of how much your back hurts!
There are many things to consider when choosing a good office chair for yourself. Here are some important things which you should take note of before purchasing:
- Fit: The first step is to ensure your new office chair fits both your workspace and body. We offer many different sizes of office chairs so that you can find the perfect fit for your height and weight. It’s important to sit in the office chair before purchasing it, so ask for assistance if needed!
- Adjustability: It is important to look for a office chair that have adjustable features such as adjustable headrest, adjustable armrests, adjustable lumbar support and adjustable seat depth. These features can help adjust the office chair to fit you comfortably and ergonomically – since all of us comes in different shapes and sizes.
- Budget: You shouldn’t have any problems finding something within your budget range when shopping at TakeAseat.sg. From affordable ones from $89.90 chairs all the way up through luxury options costing hundreds of dollars per unit (and everything in between), our selection has something suitable no matter what your budget is!
Good posture is important for your health and productivity. If you have an office job, it’s even more important because poor posture can lead to chronic pain in the neck and shoulders, as well as lower back pain. It can help you avoid back pain, improve circulation, and reduce stress. In fact, a recent study found that people who sat up straight in office chairs were more productive in the workplace than those who sit incorrectly.
- Reduced fatigue: A good office chair will reduce fatigue by helping you maintain an upright posture for long periods of time. This reduces muscle strain and back pain, which can occur from being in an uncomfortable position for too long.
- Increased productivity and focus: In addition to reducing fatigue and improving circulation (which helps with blood flow), sitting up straight also improves blood flow to the brain, which can increase productivity and focus on tasks at hand as well as improve mood overall! It may not sound like much but little changes like this can have big impacts over time!
- Reduced health care expenses: Poor posture may leads to long-lasting ill-effects such as backpain, shoulder ache and frequent visit to a chiropractor. Adopting proper workplace ergonomics practices can prevent such effects before they affect both employer and employee.
If you’re looking for an office chair on a budget, the good news is that there are some affordable options which TakeAseat offers. From the budget friendly C37 PLUS office chair at a price of $89.90 with the basic adjustable features to the mid range ones such as the M20 office chair and the premium SAIL Basic ergonomic office chair, we have a wide range of office chairs depending on your budget and needs.