What does the warranty covers?
• The warranty covers manufacturer defects against mechanism.
• This include parts such as motors, circuit boards, mechanical parts, gas springs, gas lifts.
• Any repair or replacement under the warranty is limited to the defective parts only.
What is not covered under the warranty?
• The warranty does not covers any problem resulting from wear and tear, product rust, user misuse, improper setup* or authorized modification.
*Improper set will not fall under this if the installation was provided by our team.
• We reserves the right to whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed and decide whether the parts should be repaired or replaced.
• Warranty will end immediately if the item becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, authorized modification or lack of proper care and maintenance.
• The warranty only applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any rights to benefit from any of these terms and conditions.
• Should the warranty expires, there will be a $45.00 labour fee for our technician to be onsite. A separate, parts replacement fee will also be borne by the customer should replacement of parts are required.
• Replacement parts may take up to 5 days to 2 months subject to availability.
• The warranty is effective from the date of delivery