Humanscale Freedom Headrest Chair – F211GCF10 (Standard Black)
Described by The New York Times as “the gold standard in office seating,” the Humanscale Freedom chair redefines the concept of traditional task chairs. It’s designer Niels Diffrient aimed to design an office chair that automatically adapts to the user, allowing them to move freely with various postures. Niels Diffrient’s unique approach removed complexities found in other chairs, such as cumbersome recline levers and back tension dials. As a result, he developed a recline mechanism that perfectly adjusts to the user and reinventing modern task seating to be truly simple, functional and beautiful.
With an innovative recline that provides constant support and a pivoting backrest that automatically adjusts to the needs of the spine, the Humanscale Freedom chair is exceptionally comfortable and promotes movement throughout the day. Its refined and sculpted cushions were designed to mimic the body’s natural contours and decrease pressure point loads for premium comfort. Like all Humanscale chairs, the Humanscale Freedom chair was designed to look and function like new after years of consistent use.
- Distinctive design sets it apart from other task chairs and enhances any space
- Dynamic support that cradles the head and neck during recline but remains neutral when in upright positions
- Synchronous arms allow effortless adjustment with one hand and our unique arm design attaches to the backrest to move with the user
- Contoured cushions are sculpted to closely follow the body’s shape and offer long-term comfort, reduce pressure points and provide exceptional weight distribution
- Pivoting backrest automatically moves with the user throughout the day and offers perfect lumbar comfort in all positions
- Innovative weight-sensitive, self-locking recline mechanism cleverly uses each sitter’s body weight to perfectly adjust
the tension and recline position of the chair for full support throughout the movement
- Includes onsite chair installation
- Armrest – Standard Duron Arms
- Frame colour – Graphite
- Textile – GCF10 Corde 4 Black
- Dimensions 690mm (Width) x 415 – 470 mm (Depth) x 1090 – 1345 mm (Height)
- Base width 635mm
- Weight 22.3 KG
- Maximum weight capacity 130 KG
- 5 years limited warranty for textiles & cushions
- 15 years limited warranty for all other components
There are no reviews yet.